Scholarship Marketing by FIRST and Exposure for FIRST Scholarship Providers
- Throughout the year - FIRST Scholarships are promoted to students, parents, teachers, and mentors throughout the year on the FIRST website, via email blasts to teams, eNewsletter articles, and handouts at events
- September - Scholarship offerings (complete details) for the coming year are posted on the FIRST web site. This is where students research available scholarships and find out how and when to apply. Listings are added throughout the season as new scholarship providers join the program. Information about the FIRST Scholarship Program and information for all current scholarhship providers are showcased as part of the FIRST Tech Challenge Kickoff.
- January - Information about the FIRST Scholarship Program and information for all current scholarhsip providers are showcased as part of the FIRST Robotics Competition Kickoff in early January. All FRC teams watch this event live via NASA TV Broadcast and web cast throughout North America, and the world.
- February - April - The FIRST Robotics Competition program books list the name of each scholarship donor and a brief description of the scholarship opportunity. Information about the FIRST Scholarship Program is available FRC all events, and FTC Super Regionals. Some events also offer college fair opportnities to scholarship providers.
- April - FIRST Scholarship providers whose yearly offerings are valued at a total of $40,000 or more receive a display booth at Championship Scholarship Row to promote their institution to over 10,000 high school students at the FIRST Championship in St. Louis.
- April - July - Each scholarship provider reports their scholarship winners to FIRST.