Field Builder Assistant
This individual assists in the construction of a field or field elements for kickoff under the direction and supervision of the Field Builder.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Assists in the construction of field or field elements
- Assists in transporting field elements to event location if necessary
- Assists in assembling field or field elements at kickoff
- Help ensure the security and secrecy of the FRC field prior to kickoff
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required but strongly recommended
- Ability to follow a blueprint
- Attention to detail
- Construction skills
Construction of field or field elements happens in the week before kickoff. Field may be assembled the night before kickoff or early kickoff morning dependent upon local requirements.
Reporting Relationships and Supervision
This individual reports to the Field Builder.