Kit Distribution Assistant
This individual assists in the preparation and distribution of Kickoff Kits at Local Kickoff sites and works with recipients to confirm and document Kickoff Kit receipt. Responsibilities also include setup of all stations, tables and signage.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Participate in Kickoff Kit distribution training from Kickoff Kit Distribution Lead
- Setup distribution stations, tables and signage
- Distribute Kickoff Kits to designated teams
- If needed, works with Kickoff Kit Distribution Lead to ensure all Kickoff Receipt acknowledgements are entered into the KitShip System (via MyEvents) at the Kickoff
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to oversee and manage others
- Ability to collaborate with others, work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail
Training + Pre-event preparation + kickoff day
This person will provide training to Kickoff Kit Distribution assistants.
Reporting relationships and supervision
This individual reports to the Kickoff Kit Distribution Lead.