This individual inventories the kit shipment from HQ, recruits and trains Kit Distribution assistants as needed, executes kit distribution at kickoff and collects signed Kit of Part receipts.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Participate in kit distribution training
- Recruit volunteers to assist in preparations for and execution of kit distribution
- Distribute Kits of Parts to registered teams
- Return all Kit of Part Receipts to FIRST immediately after the Local Kickoff.
- Store extra/unclaimed Kit of Parts elements in a secure location and ship as directed by FIRST headquarters
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to oversee and manage others
- Ability to collaborate with others, work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail
Pre-event preparation + kickoff day + post kickoff
A kit distribution phone conference training will be held in December. This person will provide training to Kit Distribution assistants.
Reporting relationships and supervision
This individual reports to the Kickoff Coordinator.