Registration System Attendant
Assist the Registration System Supervisor with the successful implementation of the Event Volunteer Registration System. Check picture ID’s to ensure accurate data entry into the System.
- Have system set up before volunteers start arriving for orientation on Wednesday night and before each day of the event
- Help to keep the equipment secure
- Ensure that all Volunteers register in the system prior to commencing duties
- Ensure that all Volunteers check in daily before commencing duties (typically before breakfast)
- Work through any issues with the system
- Help break down, inventory and pack equipment for transport at the completion of the event
- Data entry
- Knowledge of data systems
- Strong interpersonal, communication
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to move from the Volunteer Registration Area to the Scoring Area
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Commitment: Minimum Wednesday through Saturday at event
Approximate times: Wednesday: 12 P.M. - 7 P.M. to check in Volunteers who arrive for Orientation*
Thursday: 7:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Friday: 7:30 A.M. - 5 P.M.
Saturday: 7:30 A.M. - Until all volunteers are checked in
NOTE: Volunteers should arrive on site 15-20 minutes prior to start of every shift in order to allow time to check in at the Volunteer Registration desk.
On site training will be provided by the Registration System Supervisor
Reporting Relationships And Supervision
Reports to the Registration System Supervisor
*Please Note: Some events will not be conducting a Wednesday evening Volunteer Orientation and Training.