Robot Quick Build Trainer
This individual reviews written curriculum, obtains training supplies, recruits and trains Robot Quick Build assistants, and executes the Robot Quick Build training at kickoff.
- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Obtain any materials necessary to train Robot Quick Build
- Recruit, train and supervise volunteers to assist in preparations for and execution of the Robot Quick Build
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to follow a written curriculum
- Ability to collaborate with others, work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail
- Programming, wiring and robot construction skills
Pre-event preparation + kickoff day
This individual will provide training to Robot Quick Build assistants.
Reporting Relationships and Supervision
This individual reports to the Kickoff Coordinator.