This individual is responsible for recruiting and managing kickoff volunteers.
- Recruit volunteers to assist in preparations for and execution of the Local Kickoff
- Ensure all Local Kickoff volunteers enter their information into the Volunteer Information Management System (VIMS)
- Supervise volunteer performance
Experience and Skills Needed
- FIRST experience not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to oversee and manage others
- Ability to collaborate with others, work as a member of a team
- Attention to detail
Pre-event preparation + kickoff day
Training is on the job
Reporting Relationships and Supervision
This individual reports to the Kickoff Coordinator and FIRST Headquarters.