For U.S. and Canada teams only.
If you are a team from outside the U.S. and Canada please visit www.juniorfirstlegoleague.org to learn more about the Jr.FLL program in your region.
How to create a FIRST® account
How to register a Jr.FLL team
You will need the following to complete your Jr.FLL THINK TANKSM Team Registration
2014-2015 LEGO Education Product Assortment Price List
- Email addresses for 2 coaches - TWO Coaches, over the age of 18, must pass the FIRST Youth Protection Screening prior to being able to pay for your team, access materials etc. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. Screening can take a few days to complete. Please plan accordingly.
- Team info
- $50 Registration Fee
LEGO Education generously offers these products to registered Jr.FLL teams. Kits are offered at a discounted price. Please note there is a purchase limit of one (1) of each kit per registered team.
Registration fee is $50 USD
See also: Team Grant Information What does my registration fee get me?
- Challenge Document
- Coaches' Resources
- Coaches' Manual
- Jr.FLL Team Meeting Guide
- Jr.FLL Online Showcase Team Profile Pages
- Reduced pricing on LEGO Kits
Want further information on these materials? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
How Do I Access These Materials?
Jr.FLL Online Showcase & Coach Portal Instructions
Access to the Jr.FLL team materials is given at the time the team registration fee is paid. Access is given through the Jr.FLL Coach Portal.
There are two ways to get to the Jr.FLL Coach Portal:
- Sign into TIMS, open up a team, follow the link to the Jr.FLL Coach Portal located on the Online Showcase.
- Visit jrfllshowcase.usfirst.org and follow the link to login. Once you enter your username & password (the one you used to register your team) you will be redirected to your Coach Portal page.