Jr.FLL DISASTER BLASTER World Festival Expo Team Application
Thank you for your interest in attending the DISASTER BLASTERSM Jr.FLL® World Festival Expo held April 24-25, 2014 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. Before you fill out this application please take a minute to read through the information below.
- Teams chosen to participate in the 2014 World Festival Expo need to be prepared to participate in BOTH days of the event (at least 2 team members). There is not a one-day option.
- Teams are responsible for paying for and providing transportation, lodging and meals for all team members and chaperones while attending the event.
- Information in the Jr.FLL registration system including team name and number of team members will be used for Championship booklet & announcements – please ensure that it is correct. For teams outside the US/CAN the information on this form will be used, please fill it out completely.
- Only official Jr.FLL teams will be able to participate in the World Festival Expo.
- Selection process for teams is a lottery. All teams have an equal possibility of being selected. Just because you attended in a previous year does not mean you will be be selected again.
- If you have multiple teams and one is chosen to attend, it is not guaranteed the other will be chosen as well. The selection process for the teams is a lottery.
- If your team is selected we ask that at least two (2) team members be in attendance for the ENTIRE Jr.FLL World Festival Expo.
- All teams are invited to apply. The Jr.FLL World Festival Expo is open to teams worldwide.
- We expect to send out official invitations for the World Festival Expo starting in January so make sure to get your application in even if your season is not yet complete.